Meeting Notes 1/10
Thanks for a great first meeting for Winter 2019!
Here is a link to the slides (requires ONID login): Slides
For those of you who were unable to make it, here’s a brief summary of what we went over. Mostly, it was just talking about what’s coming for the rest of the term:
- Updates on the OSUSEC Lab
- It’s coming. Windows is almost ready and then I’ll be working on Linux. If you want access for testing, send me your ONID.
- We won Codebreaker! More details here.
- Upcoming events
- There are some great CTFs coming up this term, check the calendar.
- PEUx5.5 is on Feb. 1-2. For more info, see here.
- PRCCDC is coming up. This is our big competition for the term, and I’m confident that we can do really well. If you are interested in participating, please sign up here no later than 1/18. See the slides for more info on PRCCDC (slides 10-13).
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, and I’ll see you next week!