The OSU Security Club was founded in 2014 by Daniel Reichert, and is guided by Dr. Yeongjin Jang. We focus on gaining hands-on experience with exploiting vulnerabilities in systems and networks, defending against these attacks, and getting involved in the security community. There’s no experience or knowledge required, only an interest in learning more about this incredibly important and expanding field!
- President: Cameron McCawley
- Vice President: Casey Colley
- Treasurer: Mike Carris
- Lab Manager: Lucas Ball
- Community Manager: Gabriel Kulp
- Recruitment: Brandon Ellis (interim)
- CTF League Coordinator: Allen Benjamin